Tuesday 30 March 2010

Lol, I was on 'tv'.

My teacher came upto me, and asked did I want to be on 'tv', I was hesitant at first, for obvious reason but then he said it was to help out some other students on the film course, so I was delighted to. Anyway, they wanted me to paint a piece in under 20 minutes whilst actually on one of their shows, aswell as being interviewed and explaining to them the work that I was creating! Marvellous challenge, I had fun, and came out with this sort of background piece of which I find quite interesting actually.
This piece was fun to do, captured here lay down on a table. I do want to look into backgrounds possibly for the pieces I'm going to blog about next, so hopefully this is a push in the right direction. It's a house paint piece, around 4"x4" I'd say, on loose canvas (I find loose canvas easier to work with than on a stretcher, I don't like the space behind the canvas on a stretcher and I like the canvas to be able to do its own thing).

No comments:

Post a Comment