Tuesday 4 May 2010

The layout of my works (in a different room - did you see the size of my space in the last blog?)

Here is the layout of the room I have utilised to harbour my final works. I have at the far end of the table my sketchbook, closer there is a clutter of relevent imagery, and closest are three canvases I deemed unworthy works to feature on the walls!


I placed the three main large pieces directly infront of the desks, placing the desks at an optimal viewing range to stand behind, but at the same time giving a good space upfront to go into detail and visually explore the pieces. I think the pieces work well this way round, with the two smaller pieces to the left of standing at the tables,as it moves people around the space, moving up and down the tables, around to view all the pieces on the walls. I am happy with the finished room layout!




The ladies just hangin' out, crying and such...



The three female musketeers. Unfortunately my lense wasn't wide enough to take all three alongside each other, given there size, and the fact there was a wall behind me. Either way, just cut and past them from this blog into paint! Huzzah.

No comments:

Post a Comment